Traveleap offers one of the best and most speedy umrah visa services in Pakistan. Please get in touch with us for any queries or ambiguities you ma have in your umrah visa process. We are always there to assist you. Current visa rate can also be confirmed over the phone.
You need the following documents when applying for umrah visa from Pakistan.
- Original Passport
- Original ID Card
- 2 Photographs with blue background
- Polio Vaccination certificates
Besides the above the following may be needed in addition for certain cases:
- Marriage certificates, in cases where surname of wife is different from Husband. This normally happens when the wife has her maiden (before marriage) name on the passport and/or ID card.This is also needed in cases where a married woman is travelling with her brother and her name on the passport and/or ID is that of her husband. If it sounds confusing, don’t hesitate to give us a call.
- Proof of conversion to Islam. This can be obtained from your local mosque. This is only required for new Muslims.
- NADRA NICOP. This is required in case a foreign passport is used for visa application and the applicant is also a Pakistani citizen. Please discuss your case with us if your case falls under this category.
- Form B (or Bay Form, as it is called). This is also needed in case of siblings traveling with different names
- A security check of not less than Rs.250,000/- in cases where it is deemed required by our vusa staff.
- Flights e-tickets and hotels vouchers, if the package is not booked through us. Booking.com and sites where payment is made after arrival by the guest is not acceptable.